When we deal with one thing, we always have many problems. This is not the temperature of the problem. The temperature is not of good quality. Too high temperature is easy to break. This is a sad problem for everyone. Today, Xiaobian will share with you how to control the temperature of die-casting mold consumption.
It is very important to control the external temperature of zinc alloy die casting to consume high quality die casting. The uneven or improper temperature of zinc die casting can also lead to the instability of casting size. In the process of using, the casting is deformed, resulting in defects such as hot pressing, die sticking, external concave, shrinkage cavity, hot air bubble, etc.
When the temperature difference of zinc die casting die is large, the consumption cycle variables such as filling time, cooling time and spraying time will be affected. The cold line will appear, mainly because the temperature before the soup is too low, and there will be traces when it is stacked.
1. If the wall thickness is too thin (design or manufacture), the thinner area shall be filled directly.
2. The shape inspection is not easy to fill, the interval is too far, the sealing area (such as blade (tail), CAM), the sealing area is too small, the fillet is too small and other types of filling.
3. Shorten filling time
4. Change and fill in the form.
5. Increase the temperature.
7. Check the composition of the alloy.
9. The vacuum device is useful.
It is not just the temperature of the zinc mold that is stopped during the manufacturing process of the die. There are also some details. There are some problems in zinc alloy network, such as color difference, appearance damage and so on.
The above is a detailed introduction of how to control the temperature in the process of making Shandong Aluminum alloy die casting. I hope it can help you. For more information, please click http://www.jnhjgs.cn