The development of mold processing industry is unbalanced in the regional distribution. The development of southeast coastal areas is faster than that of central and western regions, and that of South China is faster than that of North China. Mold production is concentrated in the Pearl River Delta and Yangtze River Delta, and its mold output value accounts for more than two-thirds of the national output value. In the mold processing, we often encounter the problem of size variation. How does the mold processing factory solve it.
(1) Die too short: bend à It's getting bigger, it's going backwards à no ì The shape is incomplete.
(2) No guide: the guide pin or other positioning device does not work, the feeder does not relax or the guide pin diameter is not correct ì It can't be corrected and guided. The positioning block is worn and the feeding distance is too long.
(3) Knife edge wear: too large burr or larger size (cutting profile); Smaller (punching); The flatness is not good. Regrind or replace the die.
(4) Improper ejection: improper preparation of ejector pin, improper spring force or excessive ejection. Adjust the elastic force or change the position or number of pins; Pin grinding short fit.
(5) Poor guide: the length of guide plate is not good ì Or guide gap is too large, or die and feeder deflection, or die and feeder distance is too long.
(6) Cutting deformation: some bending parts can't be overlapped, they must be dropped every time, or the dish strain can be made by pressure pad or shearing à overcome.
(7) Bending deformation: extrusion at the upper bend; The adjacent hole is deformed under tensile force and bent unevenly à The tilt punch is not long enough.
(8) Impact deformation: product blow out pressure is too strong or gravity fall impact deformation.
(9) Punching and shearing deformation: the material is distorted and uneven, the size is increased or the eccentricity is asymmetric.
(10) Floating chip extrusion: Waste floating or fine chips left in the die surface or foreign body extrusion variation.
(11) Poor design: poor engineering arrangement and poor gap setting are difficult to overcome unless the design is changed.
(12) Improper material: material width or plate thickness, material or material hardness is not appropriate, also can produce bad.